- Smile and use positive eye contact in every guest encounter.
- Whenever possible, call guests by their name.
- First impressions are lasting impressions.
- Anticipate the guest’s needs.
- Through pride and professionalism act as a brand ambassador.
- You spot it, you own it, you fix it, you follow it.
- Practice a “Yes I can” attitude at all times.
- Discretion and respect are professionalism at their finest.
- No request too large, no detail too small.
- Think before you speak and look before you leap.
- There’s no “I” in team.
- To suggest is to sell and to sell is to serve.